Optimise your nutrition and live life to the full.
New Mums Nutrition is a podcast by Lana Hirth and Tara Sing. Lana Hirth is an Interpartum Dietitian. She helps new mums optimise their nutrition through the unique challenges from birth to next pregnancy so that they can live life to the full. Tara Sing is a Journalist who asks the hard questions to not only what we should do, but how to do it. And they’re sisters too!
Ep 012: Postpartum emotional eating – how to overcome it (with Lyndi Cohen) – New Mums Nutrition
- Ep 012: Postpartum emotional eating – how to overcome it (with Lyndi Cohen)
- Ep. 011 BONUS: Our birth stories (and birth songs)
- Ep. 010: Returning to exercise after a baby (with AEP Courenay Polock)
- Ep. 009: 5 Postnatal supplements to consider
- Ep 008: Pelvic floor and constipation (with physio Kath Baquie)
Listen to the Podcast
Join the village of mummas listening to these bite-sized episodes. Be sure to leave a review and share it with another mumma.
Join the conversation in our Facebook Group – New Mums Nutrition
Our Facebook Group is a community to extend the conversations from the podcast. There’s extra tips and insight from new mummas just like you.
Join here or search “New Mums Nutrition” on Facebook.
Email us email@example.com
We always want to hear your stories, feedback and episode requests. This helps us support you and make our podcast the best it can be.
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
“It takes a village to raise a mother”